Full Pallet : R 195.00
Part Pallet: R 244.00
Features and Benefits
- A plastic core tray, designed to store core mineral samples.
- A product aimed at the mineral exploration sector in Africa.
- Unlike the traditional steel core trays, the plastic core tray stacks and nests perfectly.
- The Rock box has exceptional quality and longevity.
- It is light and durable.
- The plastic Rock box is non-magnetic, for easy magnetic susceptibility readings.
- It will not corrode or contaminate the core.
- It is designed with improved safety and handling features. There are no sharp edges.
- It will not rust in tropical weather.
- The Rock box is the first locally manufactured plastic core tray to enter the market, making it an industry breakthrough.
- Because it is locally manufactured, there are no import or freight charges, meaning it is more cost-effective.
- CODE: RB114054 NQ
- Moulding: High-pressure injection moulding
- Material: Fully recyclable, UV-stabilised, impact modified polypropylene that can withstand extreme climates and environmental impacts
- Dimensions: 1070 x 400 x 54mm
- Max Load on Base: 500kg
- Carrying Load: 30kg
- Diameter: 52mm
- Weight: 2.3kg
- Core capacity: 6m
- Stack Height: 52mm
- Nest Height: 50%
- Colour: Beige